Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways

Be the best pokemon trainer ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Everybody.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Briander
Noob
Noob
Briander

Gold : 9

Hi Everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody.   Hi Everybody. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 am

I saw this link on one of the comments of the newest PTD blog post, so I figured I'd check it out and get in on the ground floor so to speak. This is a really well designed website. I love the sprites for each of the different forums and the different Pokémon to represent whether or not there are new posts. I'll be looking forward to when this site grows. Now that the link is on the blog, I expect more to join.

About me. I'm 17 and I live in New England in the United States. English is my only language and I am going to be attending university in the fall. And of course, I have loved Pokémon since Generation I. Not a huge fan of Generations IV and V though.

I suppose that's it!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Gold : 41

Hi Everybody. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Everybody.   Hi Everybody. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:13 am

Briander wrote:
I saw this link on one of the comments of the newest PTD blog post, so I figured I'd check it out and get in on the ground floor so to speak. This is a really well designed website. I love the sprites for each of the different forums and the different Pokémon to represent whether or not there are new posts. I'll be looking forward to when this site grows. Now that the link is on the blog, I expect more to join.

About me. I'm 17 and I live in New England in the United States. English is my only language and I am going to be attending university in the fall. And of course, I have loved Pokémon since Generation I. Not a huge fan of Generations IV and V though.

I suppose that's it!
Yeah! People like you keep the site alive Very Happy thanks for joining!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemontd.rpg-board.net

Hi Everybody.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways :: Important things :: Introduce yourself! / Farewells!-
Jump to: