Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways

Be the best pokemon trainer ever!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi guys. This is shinycatcher444

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinycatcher444
Noob
Noob

Gold : 6

Hi guys.  This is shinycatcher444 Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys. This is shinycatcher444   Hi guys.  This is shinycatcher444 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Hello there! Thanks for inboxing me on my Youtube(shinycatcher444). I like Pokemon Tower Defense too. I shiny hunt on the 3ds dsixl etc. and if you want some shinies i can give you some. I have more than just 5 shinies. I only upload the LIVE encounter ones. Is it okay if you make me something a little bit high tanked on this forum please. I like it a lot! (: so anyways thanks. and i'll sure to be on often. posting things and such. here's my youtube to my channel (:

https://www.youtube.com/user/shinycatcher444?feature=mhee
Back to top Go down
Quanto_Konami
Noob
Noob

Gold : 4

Hi guys.  This is shinycatcher444 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi guys. This is shinycatcher444   Hi guys.  This is shinycatcher444 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:36 am

Hello shinycatcher and good luck catching those shinies (Its a lot easier now that the warning has been added) Smile Just thought I'd say hi to ya since I just joined myself Smile
Back to top Go down

Hi guys. This is shinycatcher444
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon tower defense discussion and giveaways :: Important things :: Introduce yourself! / Farewells!-
Jump to: